Saturday, February 13, 2010

Socialite and dancer Toxic up in arms







Socialite and dancer Toxic is up in arms after a report in a local daily branded her Wycliff Jean’s chips funga.


A chips funga or bhajia funga or take away is Nairobi slang for a one-night stand. “Everyone who was there knows that Wyclef was interested in one of my pals not me.”


She said that the said relationship between former Fugees star and the Toxic dancer was not clandestine, “He introduced her to some guys after The MAMAs as “my girlfriend” and he called her just the other day.”


On the reports, Toxic whose real name is Juliet Kwamboka said, “It is a lie. What they published is wrong I can’t have my relationship jeopardised over misleading reports.”


Toxic has kept a low profile recently mostly because of her new beau. “I wouldn’t mind if he wasn’t in my life but now he is. This could get in the way of my relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment